What vitamins boost hair growth?
The first sign that your hair needs protection and support, as well as vitamins to stimulate hair growth, is the beginning of abundant hair loss.
The most common causes of hair loss aree:
1. lack of protein in a person’s diet;
2. an increased level of testosterone;
3. exposure of the body to chronic stress;
4. lack of minerals and vitamins;
5. the presence of inflammation of the skin;
6. the occurrence of hormonal changes in the body after childbirth.
Unfortunately, these are not all causes of hair loss. There are a number of others, seeing that you can understand that it is time to start taking a drug that accelerates the growth of hair on the head:
1. Hair begins to severely tangle and bad combing, and even specialized nourishing, moisturizing balms and masks can not change the situation for the better.
2. your curls have lost their own shine and become matte.
3. The greasiness of hair has strongly increased, due to which you have to wash your hair very often. It is worth noting that, more often than not, an increased greasiness of the hair indicates that your sebaceous glands are disturbed.
4. Hair is almost impossible to style, even if you use special products for this purpose.
5. Hair began to split and became very brittle.
In case you have at least one of the above problems, then it’s time to act and start taking vitamins to stimulate hair growth. After all, vitamins can help you regain your hair beauty and health.
Vitamins for healthy hair growth
Vitamin preparations and complexes can help you improve the health and beauty of your hair, as well as saturate it with vitamins and trace elements. Further in this article we will tell you what vitamins are necessary for hair growth and health:
1. Vitamin A. Vitamin, A promotes rapid recovery of the skin and hair follicles, and prevents flaking.
2. Vitamin C. This vitamin increases the level of iron metabolism in the body, has a positive effect on the skin, and strengthens the walls of blood vessels.
3. Vitamin B5. After taking this vitamin in the body starts the process of repairing damaged and split hair. Also the richness of this vitamin in the human body reduces the risk of gray hair.
4. Vitamin B6. It helps to normalize the nervous system and is responsible for protecting the human body from stress. Also this vitamin has a positive effect on hair, scalp, and nail plates.
5. Biotin. Normalizes metabolism in the human body, as well as in the hair.
6. Zinc. Acts as a useful substance that promotes rapid absorption of vitamin A by the body.
7. Selenium. Increases the protection of the human body against stress.
8. Copper. Increases oxygen supply to cells, is responsible for strengthening blood vessels, and reduces the risk of graying.
9. Manganese. Increases the speed of lipid and oxygen metabolism in the body and speeds up the body’s production of melanin, which directly affects the color of the hair.
10. Inositol. It has a beneficial effect on the immune system, increases the efficiency of the brain, and strengthens memory. Also, this substance helps to strengthen and moisturize hair, preventing its dryness and loss.
What vitamins to use for hair growth?
It is desirable that the necessary number of vitamins and minerals enter the human body during meals, but what to do when the time of avitaminosis comes? What vitamins should be taken to accelerate the growth of hair on the head during this period? Modern medicine offers consumers a large number of a variety of vitamins and vitamin complexes, which can be easily purchased at the pharmacy. Deciding to buy vitamins for the growth and protection of your own hair, it is worth understanding that they can be in tablets, capsules and injections. And each form of release has its own characteristics, advantages and disadvantages.
Vitamins in tablets
Vitamins for hair growth in tablets, as a rule, are whole vitamin complexes that combine several different substances. When buying a vitamin complex, you should keep in mind that not all vitamins are compatible with each other. And so, in order for your hair after taking vitamins in tablets to get the vitamins and trace elements they need, you should know the rules of compatibility:
1. Vitamin A is well matched with vitamin C and E.
2. Vitamin B2 has an excellent combination with vitamins B3, B6, B9, B3. It can also be combined with group H vitamins.
3. Vitamin B5 should be combined with ascorbic acid or B-group substances.
4. ascorbic acid combines perfectly with vitamins A, E, B5, B9.
5. B7 can be mixed with zinc, folic acid or E vitamins.
6. D is perfectly absorbed together with phosphorus and silylene.
7. E is excellent in combination with vitamin C, and is absorbed more quickly when combined with silenin.
8. Vitamin K should be combined with calcium or vitamin B6.
Vitamins and pills that accelerate hair growth: rules of taking
Pills and vitamin complexes designed for hair growth and support, like any medical drugs, have peculiarities of application. It is worth noting that these features may differ significantly in different vitamins for hair, but they also have a number of common rules:
1. It is best to use vitamins in tablets before dinner.
2. B vitamins, for better absorption by the body, should be taken in the evening or just before going to bed, so they will have on your body also a calming effect.
3. This will help you to obtain a higher level of absorption by the body in the evening or immediately afterwards, so that you can relax and recharge your batteries. The most common recommendation is to take one tablet in the morning and another in the evening.
4. You should not drink vitamins with tea, coffee, alcohol, or carbonated water. It is worth remembering that the best option for taking vitamins is plain water.
5. Vitamins for nail and hair growth should not be taken on an empty stomach. The best option for taking such vitamins is with a meal or immediately after it.
6. It is recommended to drink plenty of water while taking vitamins, because this will help maintain the correct balance of water-soluble vitamins in the body. If you do not drink enough water, it is possible that your body is hypervitaminosis.
7. The standard period of taking vitamin complexes is one month. In some cases, the intake of vitamins can be extended for three months, but it should be done under the supervision of a doctor.